jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

...Montevideo2012...


Embarking







Montevideo









The hotel


The view from the terrace












The terrace








My room



Montevideo shopping near to the hotel





In this post I will talk  about Montevideo and in the next will be about a quick trip to Punta del Este which I fell in love.

 As you may know a few days ago I went to Uruguay to spend a relaxing days there and discover an amazing country.  Well the adventure was beyond excellent and I couldnt be happier for doing it by my own, this was my first trip alone and is totally recommended .

All the photos was taken by me obviously and  that is the reason why i dont show up. 

The flight from Buenos Aires to Montevideo was for 30 minutes but I arrived to the hotel exhausted because i had to take a strange bus from the airport which did a really awkward connection with the center of the city, but I leave that part behind us in my memories, when I finally arrived at the terminal  I took a cab to the hotel and that was a really nice way to introduce me the city, beautiful places to see, a lot of history in the building, charming people, amazing weather, a great combo for feelings, experiences and knowledge.

I visited two shoppings in the city: Montevideo Shopping and Shopping Tres Cruces, the last one is next to the terminal of  long distances of buses, Playa de los Pocitos, Yacht Club Uruguayo, Rambla Armenia, Playa Buceo all of these with the privileged view of the sunrise and sunset  on the horizon. 
And at one point I regret that the photos don´t reflect the beauty of landscapes.

One of the best mischief in a country worthy of one.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario